Wednesday, May 02, 2007

My Xtra Raptor - Cagiva Motorcycle

Here are some of the pictures of my bike. As you can see, lots of carbon fibre. The design of this bike is very much a love hate relationship. Initially I hated the look of this bike, and didn't take much notice of it's unique design at first. Now it has grown on me. The best aspect of this machine is the fact that only 1000 were made. Exotica is the term I use.

The bike has been fitted with a Staitune *Techlusion) computer to enhance performance. A set of Staitune aftermarket exhausts, a scott oiler and a Ventura rack. The front light has been changed to a more effective powerful globe.





























I would have to say that its design gives the bike something special. It's tough street fighter stance mixed with all the Xtra Raptor goodies. I can't promote this bike enogh. Just Fantastic. Hope you like the pictures.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home